|Home >> Live Plants|
119199 80 Rs OFF
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 1 Pieces
|Free gift on every order|
|Resin Pot Gift on Minimum Purchase of Rs. 3500|
|Turtle Resin Pot|
|Free Gift on Live Plant|
|Maxi Grow (10g)|
|Resin Pot Gift on Minimum Purchase of Rs.2500|
|Elephant Resin Pot|
|Free gift on Order|
|Cute Monk Gift on Minimum Purchase of Rs. 1500|
|200000+ Happy Customers|
|500+ Gardening Products|
|All India Delivery|
|Cash on Delivery Available|
You will get :
Peperomia Variegata is an attractive, variegated version of the Baby Rubber Plant, with all of the same cherished characteristics, plus an added advantage: multiple shades of dark green, olive green and a lovely creamy white.
It is a bushy, upright plant with thick stems and fleshy, glossy, cupped leaves. It has a compact, spreading nature and is particularly suited to growing in low or fluorescent light, making it perfect for offices and shady spots. It forms narrow spikes of off-white flowers on red-brown stems.
- Peperomia are fun little plants that are easy to care for
- Temperature:deal temperatures of 65-75ºF (18-24ºC), and no lower than 50ºF (10ºC).
- Light:Bright light and for the variegated types some direct sunlight (couple of hours) can help them grow well. If the leaves are dark green in color it's best not to provide direct sun as it will harm them, but the variegated types may lose variegation if enough light is not provided. South, east or west facing windows are best suited, but again dependent on the leaf color.
- Watering:The baby rubber plant is fairly easy to water. Allow the top soil to dry out completely and then water thoroughly. You do not want to over water this plant and allow the soil to become waterlogged....so it might be best to lean towards less rather than too much when you first start growing Peperomias, as less harm can be caused compared to overwatering.
- During winter water sparingly as the thick leaves will store water, so don't get too concerned about the soil being dry.
- Soil:A peat based soil is best used that drains well. 2 parts peat and 1 part perlite or sand is a good mix. Other mixes will work well, but the main point is for the medium to drain well and be well aerated.
- Fertilizer:During spring - while the plant is growing use a diluted liquid fertilizer once every 2 weeks, and once a month during summer. No feeding is required from autumn to spring
- Humidity:This species does like a humid environment. During the warmer months you can mist the leaves and/or place the plant on a pebble tray with water at the bottom. Most homes should be fine with its natural humidity if the air is not dry.
- Height and Growth Rate: Ultimate height 20-30cm and slow growing.
SIZE: Pot Diameter x Total Height
12 x 20cm
Reviews And Ratings
No reviews Yet.