Terms and Conditions
Before availing of our services, we recommend that
you be thorough with our terms and conditions. In the following bullets, the
terms "we" and "us" ultimately refers to the owner of our
website, and "you" pertains to viewers who browse the website. Also,
these conditions keep changing from time to time.
- All the contents displayed on the website
might be changed or deleted without any prior notice.
- We or any third party do not guarantee or
issue a warranty for inaccuracies or lack of performance of any item or
service sold on the website. So we won't hold any liabilities by law for
- If you are using any products, services, or
information available on our website, we are not to be held as responsible
if at all these materials did not fulfil your expectations or needs.
- We rightfully own many of the designs,
layouts, and graphics used on the website. The copyright law strictly
prohibits the reproduction of any of these contents elsewhere.
- We do not hold trademarks as our property and
have acknowledged our license to the operator on the website wherever
- We might have to raise claims for damages done
or criminal offense, in case we suspect any form of unauthorized use of
our web pages.
- At places, we have mentioned links to a few
other websites to provide extra information on our subjects. This in no
way denotes any collaboration or endorsements with those websites and nor
are we responsible for any of their contents.
- Make sure to acquire our written consent
before creating or mentioning links to our website.
- Usage of the website contents, along with the
subsequent disputes arising out of it, is clearly subject to trial by-laws
prevalent in India and regulatory authorities.
- The buyer himself shall bear all costs -
product price, GST, and shipping charges. In case of cancellation or
return, our cancellation policy will take the lead.
- We accept cash, written cheques, credit cards,
debit cards, master cards, and online payment modalities like Razorpay for